What does all these abbreviations mean in lfg descriptions?

Hello
I recently started to play strike missions, and I really like it, and maybe later on I will get the confidence to join in raids as well šŸ™‚
However a lot of times I get confused about the lfg descriptions and so I'm just afraid to join a squad at all, because I don't know if I'm meeting the requirements or not.
Is there a list where theseĀ abbreviations are explained? For example: LI, KP, DuduĀ etc..Ā 

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Traubensaft Joe.8192 said:

I still dont get the point for the LIs on strike missions. PPl asking for Li on strikes are just bad.

Ā 

Thats why they're farming strikes instead of raids. That or the Raid community are terrible......Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  allegedly.Ā  (stares at quote)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Traubensaft Joe.8192 said:

Ppl asking for Li on strikes are just bad.

Ā 

Actually they are really good, and playing with them makes for a smooth, thus wonderful experience. :classic_wink:

Ā 

P.S. There are exceptions to the rule, of course. Some are very toxic or elitist - but, as stated, that's rather the exception.

Ā 

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 3

14 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Actually they are really good

Some might be. But strikes are for beginners. You can still get gold on every boss (except whisper) without a li group. You can carry ppl so hard as healscourg.
But there is this one thing in Gw2 that goes over my head. Skipping mechanics.

We are drifting away from the topic šŸ˜„

Edited by Traubensaft Joe.8192
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Traubensaft Joe.8192 said:

Some might be. But strikes are for beginners.

Ā 

And they can profit from experienced players. But yes, I get you: you mean that beginners won't have LI/KP to show in order to join.

Ā 

You can still get gold on every boss (except whisper) without a li group.

Ā 

Not with a group full of casuals, I assure you. With more experienced players, sure.

Ā 

We are drifting away from the topic šŸ˜„

Ā 

You think? :classic_tongue:

• Haha 1

LI doesn't prove much in Strikes, you may have killed first couple of Raid wings a bunch of times, but still have no idea what are the mechanics in Strikes.

KPs on the other hand make more sense if someone is running those for achievements or simply farming. They go more smoothly than a simple "all welcome" party.

I wish raiding community would grow a bit, there is a reward in all of that in a form of leg armor. There are also some training runs. Veterans might be slightly less forgiving to newbies (I'm putting it lightly)... Not everyone has to clear each wing in first 2 days after the reset.

That being said, disregard all the abbreviations and do you. Find a guild, those are fun. They might like the same content so you don't have to look at lfg that much šŸ˜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1