So about that free reward if you complete the new LS achievements (answered)

EDIT:

Wonderful, much obliged guys.

I know I read this somewhere but I forgot the answer so forgive my memory-lapse, but was there a time-limit on completing this? After EOD releases could you no longer get the stuff?

I also forgot what the stuff was. Free components for T3 leggy's wasn't it?

Edited by TwiceDead.1963
Got my answer, thanks

Open your hero panel and go to achievements > Side stories> Current Events then click on the 'Seasons of the Dragons' achievement. That will show you all the major rewards. The main ones are a choice of precursor for a gen 3 legendary weapon and a legendary amulet. (We don't know what those weapons or the amulet looks like yet, because they're not in the game yet.)

Further down the list of Side Story achievements you'll see categories for a lot of the living world chapters. Those are the ones you need to complete to progress the Seasons of the Dragons achievement. They're permanently available for everyone (even free accounts) but to complete them you need to own the relevant episodes and for season 3, 4 and 5 you need HoT and PoF too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TwiceDead.1963 changed the title to So about that free reward if you complete the new LS achievements (answered)