Siege Turtle

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

... in PvE. Drizzlewood literally have WvW siege brought over to PvE.

which is hardly used by anyone, trying to deploy those things there is waste of good scrap....

If its going to be available in WvW then oh boy are people going to be disappointed because you know we can already siege with our mounts right?

Only gates, which narrows usability greatly.

Its absolute garbage. Its not going to make normal siege redundant because that would severely imbalance WvW - its just going to be a complete waste of supplies.

And I am still 99% certain its PvE only.

nobody is asking about making other sieges redundant, it is mostly about concept of getting funny alternative to siege golem.

and even then I did quite specifically said that I am not quite sure if they would go for it due to technical aspects of actual implementation.

so again while it could be on paper interesting possibility, I will wait for detailed info from AN on how those turtles are going to work and where before hyping (or raining down on other peoples hype while at it.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 8:35 AM, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

Only gates, which narrows usability greatly.

And even there, the Warclaw is rarely used over rams.  Just not an efficient use of supply except in certain situations, such as when gates are nearly down and rams are destroyed or disabled.  I can't imagine they would allow the turtle to be more powerful than 2 warclaws for siege purposes, since there are 2 riders, which renders it more of a transport tool in WvW rather than a real siege engine.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 7:35 PM, Junkpile.7439 said:

Player could shoot missiles from spawn and one hit blob other side of map.

Theres only one tiny problem with this great idea. Enemy zerg will camp in spawn, invulnerable, and shoot their own missiles 😁