Issue on Pre purchase EoD

17 minutes ago, Lazur.8237 said:

Preordered EoD but received an email without a serial code. The space, where the serial code should be, is blank.

Same - so you are not alone - also submitted a ticket and still waiting.

I got another e-mail, but this time with the code!

I don't know if it was anyhow related to sending the ticket to the support.

To all of you - try to refresh the order page site now!

Edited by Rottie.8596

J

1 minute ago, Rottie.8596 said:

I got another e-mail, but this time with the code!

I don't know if it was anyhow related to sending the ticket to the support.

Just checked emails again and I have it too. So everything sorted at least for both of us 😄

• Haha 1

I purchase went through successfully.  Money taken from account. Got my email and code. Redeeming code says code has already been applied, yet it says EoD has not been purcahased, and no in-game items received.

I submitted a ticket, waiting for reply.

6 minutes ago, codedbykush.2019 said:

Working without any issues when used Paypal.

how is the payment method related to the fact that people don't receive codes ? buying directly in the game is not possible because arenanet doesn't have agreed terms in some countries, there are several topics about this for a long time and there is no remedy in sight

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Loctar.3987 said:

how is the payment method related to the fact that people don't receive codes ? buying directly in the game is not possible because arenanet doesn't have agreed terms in some countries, there are several topics about this for a long time and there is no remedy in sight

No idea what you're talking about. I logged into my Arenanet account and purchased with paypal and code was on the purchase page.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, codedbykush.2019 said:

No idea what you're talking about. I logged into my Arenanet account and purchased with paypal and code was on the purchase page.

Good for you, and I'm happy it went smoothly, but a lot of us didn't have such a smooth experience.

Payment went fine in my case, I payed via Paypal, but there was no code on purchase page or in the e-mail sent by ArenaNet.

So maybe not dismiss people just because they didn't have the same experience. We all payed for the pre-order, same as you did, but a lot of us didn't get a serial code.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NickChabby.8907 said:

Got both emails (order confirmation + full receipt) with the serial code each. However I'm unable to activate EoD on my account since it says it's already been applied...

Except it hasn't. EoD still shows "Buy now" on my account page and I haven't received my items 😕

This is the same issue i'm having, I've contacted support and they've said they are working on it.  I will reply here if/when they update me.  I suggest you put in a ticket if you haven't already.

• Like 1

Like everyone here, I also am having problem getting the pre order done. When I click on the final submit button it hangs for a few sec. and I get the message   "Payment Authorization Failed".     I know for a fact it not on my end because I checked my visa card by buying something from another online site and I checked the balance on my visa card to see how much is on it after each payment.  I hope ANet can get this problem fixed soon, so I and the rest of the other players can get to  enjoy this new expansion on time with everyone else.    

So, I updated my ticket with support because I think I solved the issue I'm having, I just need them to RESOLVE it 

I accidentally purchased the Collection Ultimate (all 3 expansions) rather than just EoD ultimate.  This explains why trying to redeem to code says it's already been applied to my account because it already has HoT and PoF.

I've asked for a refund so I can purchase the correct package  I'm waiting for a reply.

Edited by Kong.3280
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kong.3280 said:

So, I updated my ticket with support because I think I solved the issue I'm having, I just need them to RESOLVE it 

I accidentally purchased the Collection Ultimate (all 3 expansions) rather than just EoD ultimate.  This explains why trying to redeem to code says it's already been applied to my account because it already has HoT and PoF.

I've asked for a refund so I can purchase the correct package  I'm waiting for a reply.

I thought about this theory too but I can confirm you that as someone who bought specifically EoD Ultimate (and not the collection) for 79.99$ that the issue can still happen.

Still waiting for support to come back to me with a solution. Right now EoD is still inactive on my account despite my purchase.