Sword 3 and virtuoso

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Another point we need to test and consider is whether we can load some daggers prior to being in combat. For example, with Mirror Images it's possible to get some clones out before combat officially starts. Do daggers de-spawn when out of combat? Is there a timeframe where they stay loaded before disappearing, like clones? Do they stick around forever (this would be amazing but probably OP).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hackuuna.4085 said:

Another point we need to test and consider is whether we can load some daggers prior to being in combat. For example, with Mirror Images it's possible to get some clones out before combat officially starts. Do daggers de-spawn when out of combat? Is there a timeframe where they stay loaded before disappearing, like clones? Do they stick around forever (this would be amazing but probably OP).

Well though.
I doubt you can do that and I hope you can't, otherwise you would always pre-load 5 daggers before going into combat.

I suspect they will make it similar to Adrenalin which decays out of combat but if you stack some just before you engage you can use them immediately.

In a perfect world daggers would decay after 5-7 seconds after leaving combat and decay at a rate of -0.7 to -1 dagger per second. 

(I expect a lot of prestacking using the utility that grants full blades and mistlock singularities in fractals).

On 7/30/2021 at 5:37 AM, Hackuuna.4085 said:

I am assuming you can't as you need a target to cast mirror images.