Amazing Horns!!!!

Again, amazing horns are created (on the new raptor skin), just not fitted on a charr head. I hope so much that A-net use similar horns on charr for EoD. Also serpent-dragon features for charr faces in EoD, like wiskars, facial hair (instead of scales).... It could be so cool!!!

Edited by Frostfang.5109
Ppl dont know what I refer to.
  • Like 3
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

and here I could have sworn that charr, being big felids, have both whiskers and hair on their faces. 

:classic_huh:

10 hours ago, Frostfang.5109 said:

Again, amazing horns are created, just not fitted on a charr head. I hope so much that A-net use similar horns on charr for EoD.

???

OP is talking about the horns on the pre-order Raptor skin, guys, no need to razz them (and yes, I saw this thread before it was edited and just intuited what they meant because it was the only thing with horns put out around the same time). You can view the skin here.

I agree those (and other antlers) would look pretty amazing on a Charr, and want to see all kinds of cosmetic options added with EoD instead of the Just Humans™️ treatment we've been getting lately. Fashion's kinda the whole point of the GW2 endgame, so much so that FashionWars2 became a meme. Feed the meme, ArenaNet. Give us options. Beards, horns, hair, tail styles, faces, postures, scars, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1