[Solved] This account has been blocked for security purposes. [Merged]

12 minutes ago, kitrina.4790 said:

so where do u go when they dont reply to your ticket and wont reply in the forums?

They reply to every ticket (unless you've exhausted all responses on a particular ticket). 

First, with the near-immediate automated response; then, a personalized response within 72 hours (though, at this time of high volume, it may be longer).

Check your spam/junk folders, or log-in to your 'Support' account.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 3:18 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Yes, some players that use VPNs (which are perfectly legal, and even encouraged) fall prey to the automated security sweeps.

The CS Team will assist you.  Volume is high, at this time, so it may be a bit longer than normal (72 hours).

Of course, a danger of VPN is that many people appear to be using the same IP-Address (that of the VPN Endpoint).

If you are unlucky and use the same VPN as many hackers do, then you appear as the same IP as many hackers ...

Edited by Dayra.7405

1 hour ago, kitrina.4790 said:

so where do u go when they dont reply to your ticket and wont reply in the forums?

Best option is to wait a bit longer. Generally it may take 72 hours before your ticket gets a first human response. It may be longer right now as the expansion recently hit pre-purchase and there are/were some issues with that causing a larger than normal demand for support.

Tickets get handled in order so you will get a reply. If it takes really long you can always append to your ticket and ask for the status. Don't make a new ticket for the same issue as that will complicate things. Also, make sure you are actually receiving the e-mails from support by checking your spam folders and logging into your support account to see if there are any updates there.

Other than that, options are limited. There is no phone support and I don't know how old-fashioned letters are being handled. But my experience with support is quite good. There are some friendly and helpful people there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Best option is to wait a bit longer. Generally it may take 72 hours before your ticket gets a first human response. It may be longer right now as the expansion recently hit pre-purchase and there are/were some issues with that causing a larger than normal demand for support.

Tickets get handled in order so you will get a reply. If it takes really long you can always append to your ticket and ask for the status. Don't make a new ticket for the same issue as that will complicate things. Also, make sure you are actually receiving the e-mails from support by checking your spam folders and logging into your support account to see if there are any updates there.

Other than that, options are limited. There is no phone support and I don't know how old-fashioned letters are being handled. But my experience with support is quite good. There are some friendly and helpful people there.

I have been waiting for the first reply for 5 days.

15 minutes ago, Etaiver.9781 said:

I have been waiting for the first reply for 5 days.

You should have received the near-immediate automated response within minutes.  Check your spam/junk folder.

For the personalized response, you can log into your 'Support' account and check there.  Be aware, during times of high volume it can be several days before your ticket makes its way through the queue.