Guardian Elite Spec: WILLBENDER

ChronoPinoyX.7923

20 minutes ago, Exile.8160 said:

True and I agree. Tho I dont think it would be that gamebreaking since renegade already has an aoe alacrity.

Could lead to even more "guardian can do everything" salt, though, since it'll add alacrity to the list of things guardian can do... even if you can't do alacrity and quickness off the SAME guardian.

4 minutes ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Could lead to even more "guardian can do everything" salt, though, since it'll add alacrity to the list of things guardian can do... even if you can't do alacrity and quickness off the SAME guardian.

I guess, atleast with the willbneders cant do everything like the other specs like healing/supporting the team.

2 hours ago, Exile.8160 said:

I dont think anet will leave several trait to be literally useless without tell ppl meaning that newer player you pick the trait thinking it does something.

If thats the case they should atleast ahve an ingame warning.

Didn't they say that the "stance" (the timed effect after activation) will trigger the passive effects?

5 hours ago, Exile.8160 said:

True and I agree. Tho I dont think it would be that gamebreaking since renegade already has an aoe alacrity.

It is not "broken" that I was concerned about, but giving fuel to all the guardian haters that are already going mad over the fact it dares to even have self-alac xD

but I checked in the beta, and there is updated description for willbenders - battle presence makes the virtue heal allies at interval, permeating wrath affects the "stance" proc, and that f2 equivalent works in full akin to permeating wrath (clears condi on activation and heal from 5 strikes proc gets doubled) so here is that.

• Like 1