Slumbering Transcendence Amulet, Please add it to legendary Armory.

Apolo.5942

I put quite a bit of effort into this amulet for the express purpose of using it account wide with the introduction of the Legendary Armory, something i was really really really (times 99999) looking forward to.

So now imagine my shock when i finally log in to check the long awaited feature, only to find out my legendary Amulet is not included...

-The Amulet should be included, its legendary. Period end. There is no reason for not including it beyond you did not want to or missed it.

-Upgrading it requires a full 5 man party for the least popular game mode of the game.

-I plain dont want to upgrade it, because i dont want the freaking glove above my character.

So please, there is no technical or logical reason why this Amulet should not be included.

Edited by Apolo.5942
  • Confused 3

• Apolo.5942 changed the title to Slumbering Transcendence Amulet, Please add it to legendary Armory.

A few facts for you:

1. There are several teams on each PvP tournaments. Some of them get together in either PvP lobby map chat or through dedicated LFG when tournament is about to start.

2. You can FREELY EXCHANGE your Slumbering Transcendance into Transcendance, talking to Grandmaster Hobbs @LA (as said upper).

3. You can HIDE corresponding globe above your character by unticking Transcendance checkbox in gear tab.

Thanks for the laugh, I wish you did some research before spreading that much salt.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Lennn.5934
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Apolo.5942 said:

The Amulet should be included, its legendary. Period end.

The Slumbering version is not included in the LA. Period end.

19 minutes ago, Apolo.5942 said:

Upgrading it requires a full 5 man party for the least popular game mode of the game.

Not it doesn't, you can simply exchange the Slumbering version for the upgrades version without additional steps.

20 minutes ago, Apolo.5942 said:

I plain dont want to upgrade it, because i dont want the freaking glove above my character.

Perhaps you missed the part where they added a check box to disable the glove effect?

• Haha 2