I returned after 6 years and i found WvW Meta unfriendly for lonely players.

Reborn.2934

15 hours ago, Reborn.2934 said:

No, the wiki is not a joke, it is a Huge Joke !!!

Why ?

Because when the game says you can upgrade your guild via any type of guild missions and it categorize these missions to 3 types as the types of the game (pve, pvp and wvw) and you choose a guild mission in wvw

Every WVW Mission asks for.. Capture an objective and then... CLAIM , and then Hold it for x time

How Can i finished the missions if my guilds (1 is lvl 1 , 2 are level 0 and 1 is level 3) CAN'T CLAIM OBJECTIVES ?

this is what i said from the 1st post and it seems nobody understood it

IT'S A HUGE JOKE ASKING TO ACCOMPLISH WvW GUILD MISSIONS WITHOUT GIVING CLAIM ABILITY, EVEN AS A TEMPORARY ABILITY DURING THE GUILD MISSION!!!

cappicci now?

p.s. i tried for almost 1 week in-game with all the guilds in a row and then i decided to make the thread post but it seems even it is still in front page of wvw nobody has understand what they have done with wvw missions and the claim system.

Thank you for the time you spent to explain but here we have another problem. this system is for years and it seems nobody cares about the roamers even they are the majority of players that still playing gw2 from the start as i saw when i returned!

You don't need to claim objective in order finish the cap-and-hold guild missions. You just need at least 3 members to capture the objective. If that objective goes to t1, you finish the cap-and-hold guild mission.

Edited by Lalary.3561
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...