Can we give mesmers that ballet move

Artyport.2084

Dude it’s too fabulous not to.I'm referencing the twist of fate utility skill for the ele.or the sword 2 in water attunement.I’d like to see the grandmaster traits augment the way that mirage cloak works. Like the thief.

Buff dune cloak to make all your illusions twirl and bleed enemies

It's also on firebrand's tome of resolve #2. I mean, it is a heavy armor user and it has this animation but mesmer, which is supposed to be glamorous and all, does not. Like, wtf? Give us this animation already and update old ones too.

EDIT: It could have been easily implemented on Sand Through Glass as it is an evasive move. Why did we get a generic jump back instead? Even more wtf.

I had to log on to my ele to see what you were talking about. That's not a ballet move, that's more like an axel jump that would be performed in figure skating. You'd need to be on the ice to get the proper momentum to perfom that kind of jump. The spin is so fast I cant get a proper count on how many spins are being performed, but its something like a quintuple axel. For reference, nothing more than a triple has been attempted at competition, but you can find videos of people performing quadruple axels on youtube.

And, yes, I agree it looks really cool.

Archived