Is Anet still making content for WvW?

Xillllix.3485

They said before PoF that WvW stuff would be separated from the expansion, if i recall well.

Still dont get high hopes, if doesnt happen in the halloween might not happend this year :\ either, and for sure they have lots of PVE stuff to fix.ANet said on reddit they will keep to supporting the skills that are overperforming as well for some more time.

They said WvW would be their main priority after HoT was released as well.Yet not much came out of it.

Anet wont do anything for WvW unless there is DLC they will be releasingAll PoF has done is make pirate ship the only meta.No scourge, no PoF skills, almost no chance of winning in WvWBuy it or you wont be competitive in WvW any more.

They aren't into announcing stuff for the soul reason of what happened with HoT. If they have something to ship to us for wvw they will let us know. Otherwise they have said they're going to wait till something's ready before saying anything. People can talk all they want about not liking it, but we put them in that corner with wanting them to talk about everything they're working on with wvw and when they did and didn't deliver on every single thing they got thrashed by people. Now to say I wouldn't like some insight into what they're up to, sure. However they will tell us when they tell us at this point and that's better then nothing. I just hope there is more content on the way and not just more new rewards.

Also whether liked or not, gliding was implemented still fairly recently and that is content.

Night capping?

Is that a term people use when they demand scoring shouldn't count simply because they are not personally logged in, unless their servermates happen to outscore the enemy?

What about weekday caping? Is it fair to apply scores that accrew on weekdays when most folks have responsibility after work?

To me night capping is a term of the self centered.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:They said before PoF that WvW stuff would be separated from the expansion, if i recall.

You mean since before HoT."Priority one" was thrown around at one point.. If memory serves.

No, actually was before PoF, since HoT added new WvW map, after PoF they would focus on things completelly separated, so the PF would be pure PVE and nothign related to WvW not PVP besides the classes.

Archived