Random Theories(please someone get a dev to respond to this) — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Lore

Random Theories(please someone get a dev to respond to this)

Being purely theoretical, if someone was riding Kralkatorik whilst he was flying, and they used The Cataclysm, what would happen?

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It would be cataclysmic for sure!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Edge.8724Edge.8724 Member ✭✭✭

I think the person riding Kralkatorric will actually be branded, no?

• no i mean the person riding Aurene when they try to stop Kralk from devouring the Mists jumps off, lands on kralk, and unleashes The Cataclysm

• rngmrfreshasianz.6937rngmrfreshasianz.6937 Member ✭✭
    edited May 22, 2020

the Dangerous Intellectually Emergency-only Spell (DIES for short)

• the cataclysm is the thing that sunk Orr

• the Lost Scrolls- they are scrolls, not a spell

• rngmrfreshasianz.6937rngmrfreshasianz.6937 Member ✭✭
    edited May 22, 2020

and if we want to get really technical, it was some human king or vizier whose name escapes me reading a spell off a lost scroll that caused Orr to sink

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nothing. Because those are three different games.

If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22, 2020

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:
    Technically, the Cataclysm is the sinking of Orr - what caused Orr to sink (ergo, what caused the Cataclysm) would be the Lost Scrolls. :)

Then I'm guessing he would travel back in time and end up in Skyrim.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Konig Des Todes.2086Konig Des Todes.2086 Member ✭✭✭✭

@rngmrfreshasianz.6937 said:
    the Lost Scrolls- they are scrolls, not a spell

The spell doesn't have name, so the spell isn't "Cataclysm" or anything like that. The Lost Scroll is the device used to activate the spell.

@rngmrfreshasianz.6937 said:
    and if we want to get really technical, it was some human king or vizier whose name escapes me reading a spell off a lost scroll that caused Orr to sink

Vizier Khilbron. And that's not actually being really technical. Besides, it was still the Lost Scrolls which enabled Vizier Khilbron to activate the spell that resulted in the Cataclysm. And not "a lost scroll", the Lost Scroll_s_. Proper noun, and plural.

All these squares make a circle.