Restoring deleted character?

Sifu.9745

Is there a way to restore your deleted character/s? I deleted my lvl 80 Mesmer a few days ago (i had a really bad day) but now i regret that and i was wondering if i could restore her somehow?In World of Warcraft there is an "undelete" option available, where you can restore one deleted char every 15 days. But i can't find anything like that in GW2 ...

You can try contacting Support and asking them to restore them. Since you deleted them fairly recently they may still have a back-up.

Be aware though they're still working through a backlog of tickets from PoF sales and issues encountered by new/returning players so it can take a few days to get a reply.

Yep contact them via ticket, they restored like 5 characters for me. But you will have to wait for quite long because there are alot of tickets out there. Best thing to do is provide them as much details about your character as possible like Name, Lv, Specs, Race, Gender. Due to the high volume of ticket after PoF it took them 3 days to restore my character back.

Archived