Was expecting mini surprise VA in DZ Coast — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Was expecting mini surprise VA in DZ Coast

We half year into Drizzlewood Coast and im still not played episodes related because waiting for that Voice Acting. There was mention somewhere we might get some bits of it in autumn, so i was kind of secretly expecting some in Halloween patch. But oh whelp, there is none. Im not complaining or anything, im just saying that i had a feeling without any evidence.

Comments

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Pretty sure it said with next release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, might be anything from in 2 weeks to in 2 months.

    I rather choose death.

  • @Blocki.4931 said:
    Pretty sure it said with next release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, might be anything from in 2 weeks to in 2 months.

    There is longest streak so far i think between Saga releases (counting Visions of the Past). I hope we get some word next week. And im not even waiting or wanting actual new episode, just missing part from other episode(s) though.. I mean, if they release it separate but delay next episode im okay with this.

  • Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @voidek.5738 said:

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Pretty sure it said with next release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, might be anything from in 2 weeks to in 2 months.

    There is longest streak so far i think between Saga releases (counting Visions of the Past). I hope we get some word next week. And im not even waiting or wanting actual new episode, just missing part from other episode(s) though.. I mean, if they release it separate but delay next episode im okay with this.

    There is a certain achievement that is filling in a gap between episodes that has slowly been releasing small chunks of info and lore. There is only two more events left, which if space two weeks apart, would end on November 10th. People having been speculating that once this achievement is complete, the next update would occur. If that’s the case, the next release could be November 24th, 2020.

  • Firebeard.1746Firebeard.1746 Member ✭✭✭

    @Tyson.5160 said:

    @voidek.5738 said:

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Pretty sure it said with next release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, might be anything from in 2 weeks to in 2 months.

    There is longest streak so far i think between Saga releases (counting Visions of the Past). I hope we get some word next week. And im not even waiting or wanting actual new episode, just missing part from other episode(s) though.. I mean, if they release it separate but delay next episode im okay with this.

    There is a certain achievement that is filling in a gap between episodes that has slowly been releasing small chunks of info and lore. There is only two more events left, which if space two weeks apart, would end on November 10th. People having been speculating that once this achievement is complete, the next update would occur. If that’s the case, the next release could be November 24th, 2020.

    What achievement? Is it not earnable after the next episode comes?

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Firebeard.1746 said:

    @Tyson.5160 said:

    @voidek.5738 said:

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Pretty sure it said with next release, but I could be wrong. Anyway, might be anything from in 2 weeks to in 2 months.

    There is longest streak so far i think between Saga releases (counting Visions of the Past). I hope we get some word next week. And im not even waiting or wanting actual new episode, just missing part from other episode(s) though.. I mean, if they release it separate but delay next episode im okay with this.

    There is a certain achievement that is filling in a gap between episodes that has slowly been releasing small chunks of info and lore. There is only two more events left, which if space two weeks apart, would end on November 10th. People having been speculating that once this achievement is complete, the next update would occur. If that’s the case, the next release could be November 24th, 2020.

    What achievement? Is it not earnable after the next episode comes?

    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112395/confer-with-bangar-updates#latest

    It is earnable you can talk to him all at once then, all you have to do is leave map and come back after each answer.

    Instead of waiting weeks like people are doing now bettwen talks.