What are best specs/builds for unranked and solo queue?

Sifu.9745

I am sure that meta for ranked and/or organized groups is completely different thing than meta for unranked and/or unorganized groups. I was wondering what specs/builds works best in unranked/solo queue pvp?

No idea why, but from my experience i have been doing better with core specs in unranked pvp solo queue. Condi PU core mesmer (Sc/Torch + staff) is on top from my exp, survivability is great, dmg is ok, stealth x 4 times and clone spamming are by far the best defensive tools. Condi Axe Mirage is ok too but i feel a beet weaker "thx" to one dodge. Next condi core Necromancer or Scourge and core Guardian: both condi and bunker are performing better then DH and Firebrand, at least in my hands. When i enter pvp with my Reaper i get destroyed immediately and i have absolutely no idea why i am always a nmb. one target. As Scourge at least i can survive longer and help my teammates. I have some mediocre success with Mender Tempest and Weaver: survivability is great but dmg is really low.Can't comment on Engineer, Ranger, Warrior and Revenant, because i don't play these professions.

I am sure that majority of a PVP player base only/mostly play solo queue and unranked PvP, but i can't find any info about what professions and builds work best there.Sorry for English ...

You play competetively - you choose class/build that goes well with teamcompYou play soloque - you choose class/build that can carry games. Doesnt have to be top meta, just the one that you know how to push to the limit.

^you can put that in every pvp game, gonna work.