Looking for a server to transfer

Sovereign.1093

@Sovereign.1093 said:@SkyShroud.2865 said:

I can easily list a handful of servers that have SEA but most are driven by guilds.What are you looking for? Ease of pugging?

cause i live at 8gmt. =) hopefully a server with coms. else, i can use my personal discord for wvw.

Ease of pug servers are most likely JQ or DBGuilds driven zergs are FA, SOS, DH, HOD, SBI, SOR, CD (I haven't seen CD for few months already so I am not sure if they still have)

OCX I can't list all the servers since I don't usually play that early

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

I can easily list a handful of servers that have SEA but most are driven by guilds.What are you looking for? Ease of pugging?

cause i live at 8gmt. =) hopefully a server with coms. else, i can use my personal discord for wvw.

Ease of pug servers are most likely JQ or DBGuilds driven zergs are FA, SOS, DH, HOD, SBI, SOR, CD (I haven't seen CD for few months already so I am not sure if they still have)

ah, i prefer zergs. guilds are ok, but i am currently a guild leader so i can't commit to other guilds.

will check all servers shared =)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

ah, i prefer zergs. guilds are ok, but i am currently a guild leader so i can't commit to other guilds.

will check all servers shared =)

Guild driven zergs are basically open raid zergs which means, if they don't run, most likely no zerg on that day.

@Israel.7056 said:DB is easily the worst server in the game I would heavily advise against going there I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to try to play for that server.

Who is' MAG going to blame their problems on after the link changes?

They are losing to BG in KDR and in PPT? Must be all DRs fault.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Israel.7056 said:DB is easily the worst server in the game I would heavily advise against going there I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to try to play for that server.

Who is' MAG going to blame their problems on after the link changes?

They are losing to BG in KDR and in PPT? Must be all DRs fault.

You want me to speak for the entire Mag server? Or do you want to know what I personally think is going wrong?

If OP is the sovereign who's been making staff guardian videos on Ytube for 5 years, he'd feel at home on DB.

• 3 weeks later...

@Tyaen.5148 said:

Just their NA crowd.

This is correct. Their NA crowd are some of the worst in the game. Now that fight guilds like, VP. DAWN, and DUSK is no longer there. I was there on DB in 2015 I think it was mid July to be exact. When all of the K-Training/PvD guilds told the fight guilds on DB that they are a cancer to the server and to leave. Those people keep harassing the fight guilds, so they left. Shortly after DB fall to the bottom of the barrel and has been their since. Since then I watch fight guild after fight guild either stop playing or leave DB.

All that's left are players who just like to fight empty keeps. With PvE geared characters. And don't you dare try to offer up advice on how not to get one pushed. Or else you will be labeled as a elitist prick/troll. LEL :lol:

Archived