So what would happen if you left an NPC in the Labyrinth as the event ends?

Yeah, I've heard the NPC brahamskritt already, but in all seriousness, does anything happen?Started to get that left side waypoint for completionistic sake, and the last character I logged off said they're in the Labyrinth. Already know if I logged off like in a Guild Hall or something, it tend to say that I'm in the last zone I was in before Guild Hall.Same as if I left a character in the PVP lobby or something, I would log in back in the PvP lobby.What happens to Labyrinth logged out characters?

Do you mean NPC - Non-Player Character? If so then I assume they'll just despawn when the event ends and the map is removed.

If you mean a Player Character then they'll be moved to Lion's Arch when it ends. It often takes a bit longer than usual to load them the first time because the game will try to load the old map before 'realising' it's not there and redirecting them.

Although I wonder what happens to characters on free accounts which are below level 30 - they're not allowed in Lion's Arch so they'd have to go somewhere else but I don't know if the game is set up to do that. If I'd thought of it last night I'd have left one of my free account's characters in the Lab to find out.

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:Lions Arch

this is the short answer.in general you will be teleported back to to place you teleported from depending on the time in between the moment of the end of the event and login. after sometime you just go to the standard location of lion's arch. (this is from my experience with characters I've had logged off in the crown pavilion and labyrinthine cliffs)

Archived