Exotics drop rate

OGDeadHead.8326

I guess you could argue that the droprate of exotics is way too low when you never seem to run out of Black Lion Salvage Kits, if you consider that the only BLSKs that you get are the ones from login rewards (this if from a general Open World PVE experience), and you also consider that I salvage almost every exotic I get. Magic Find @ 206% unbuffed.

That's not really an argument as much as it is a non sequitur. BLSKs work on things other than exotics. Nobody has ever said you're supposed to get 25 valuable superior runes out of every BLSK. You can also check the TP to see that exotics aren't much more valuable than rares, and making them more common would basically be moot since then they'd only be as valuable as rares anyway.

I was about to logoff from Riverlands last night when a bounty train literally ran past me, so I decided to tag along. We did the five champions on the southern part of the map and I had two exotics drop, one of which sold for over a gold on the TP (so considerably more valuable than the majority of rares that currently sell for around 20 silver). Your experience may vary!

@Vavume.8065 said:

@OGDeadHead.8326 said:I guess you could argue that the droprate of exotics is way too low

Exotics seem about right to me, I could argue that the droprate of precursor's is way to low though...

Unless we're talking about the exotics required for the PoF Elite Spec Collections...those...yeah, the drop rate is way too low.

Archived