Season 4 Legendary Weapons?

Khailyn.6248

So, we're now 5 days from the release of the new episode. In which its assumed Legendary Weapon releases will be continued. We've gotten the trailer preview for the episode, but has there been any teasers for the new weapons? The main site, reddit and twitter (so far) dont have anything. Not gonna go into speculation on what the weapon or weapons it may be. Just if anyone finds anything could they post it here? For Episode 6 last season we got teaser shots of the hammer around now.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I dont believe that is much of an excuse when its still game news. Also, a part of the game that is important for players. Since the weapons started to get delayed its (to me anyway) even more important since its so overdue. I think it can be assumed that the majority of those players that own PoF also own HoT. Legendary weapons are just as important to some as raiding is to others. Anything that gets players excited to play should be encouraged.

I kind of fail to see how people's feelings about various content branches is compelling enough to change the precedent of them wanting to keep each one a surprise, to go along side the content drop......

And on your last point, I throw forth the cautionary tale of every hype train thats occurred in the last 2 years, and their increasingly high chance to derail due to gamers getting amped up too hard on their own. Uncertainty is a double edged sword..... the perfect amount of breeds curiosity and speculation.... but too much speculation leads to Conclusion Jumping. The problem with conclusion jumping, is that its slowly become conflated as "facts", and fueled by the flimsiest of evidence. And even if proven wrong after the fact, the fantasy of what could had been will continue to complicate the reality we actually got. Especially if its over something the players had too much time to think about.

So no..... we have a hand full of expectations, and only a few days until we witness the outcome...... whipping people into a frenzy on a subject they're already too passionate about inevitably, ends up with an ideal that can never be lived up to, and disappointment as a result. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised when information does show itself, because it can be enjoyed without ensuing hype outpacing reality.

@SmashGd.1056 said:

@huehuehueh.5106 said:It will be either a dagger, focus, longbow, scepter, or warhorn.

Or greatsword.

Greatsword has 3 legendary skins already, it does not need another one. I would much rather them complete the full set of second weapons for every type.

While GS has three skins yes, there is no gen 2 GS. Gen 2 will be a full set of all 16 terrestrial weapons, thus there is still a GS coming.

• 2 months later...

we have a new focus great! hmm now make a new Legendary Dagger and Scepter i hope the dagger will be related to kralkatorrik or Joko... please no more burning dagger Incinerator was cool! but we need a newone how come a great sword has 3 skins for legendary and dagger only has 1??

Archived