Farming empyreal fragments? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Farming empyreal fragments?

It used to be dragonite ore that was hard to find, but these days I find myself lacking empyreal fragments. Where does one best farm these?

Comments

• Sw cf, jumping puzzles, VB, edge of the mist, fractals (best vulcanic cus Magnificent Chest spawned by saving all the captives in the champion shaman fight gives (7-9 empyral fragments),open world chest

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default"- J.K Rowling
    “The more you know, the more you know you don't know.”-Aristotle

• Farm petrified stumps each day in Ember Bay

• LadyKitty.6120LadyKitty.6120 Member ✭✭✭

The frozen chests in Bitterfrost and Fire Orchid Blossoms in Draconis Mons also give them nicely.

It's Kitty. The young lady who streams and records videos playing various (non-)metabuilds. Raid/fractal videos at youtube.com/LadyKitty, Kittymarks test results at youtube.com/Kittymarks and tinyurl.com/Kittymarks and streams at twitch.tv/ladykittygw2 .

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

dungeons give 20 each thats were I used to get mine

• reikken.4961reikken.4961 Member ✭✭✭

wait like 5 days and farm Wintersday events

• @Gaellus.6081 said:
    Farm petrified stumps each day in Ember Bay

The LS3 currency nodes drop ascended mats as follows:

• Plants: dragonite ore
    • Trees: empyreals
    • Metal: Bloodstone dust

My mnemonic for remembering this arbitrary system is: TreEmpyreal and the dust can't drop from plants (because there's no culinary uses for bloodstone)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• I just went to Draconis Mons for the first time. Really nice drop rate

• @Morlock.8761 said:
    I just went to Draconis Mons for the first time. Really nice drop rate

Keep in mind you can go through it once per day PER CHARACTER so if you need a lot of it fast just change characters and do it again

"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
    Tempest, Spellbreaker, Mirage, Scourge
    [AGNY] - Eternal Agony Guild, Sanctum of Rall

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2017

Farm TSW and buy trick or treat bags with the golds you made.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.