ok wtf this is a bug yes?

Napo.1230

What the fuck! I had to try...and fucking yes. It does put 5 vun on us....wtf ArenaNet?

Edit: OP the answer to this is Expose Defenses...not the shield 4Edit2: Ok, lol, my bad, this must really be a bug because it's like you said OP. Probably because thie shield comes back to you, and instead a boon you get the vun because you are the target...idk

What a joke now even our buffs put condi's on us.this proves 2 things.

1. No one uses shield because its trash and didn't notice.
  2. Pretty sure that no one at ANET is playing rev atm or they are always late to work.

Great job guys you've really out done yourselves.

Of course nobody uses shield, why would you when axe/sword do so much more. And before someone says "oh but shield is better in conformed teams", ask yourself, would any team take a 0 burst sword shield staff rev? Didn't think so.

I suggest playing hammer instead of staff, and sword/axe offhand to your preference, scholar/surging (since you have no cleanse might as well go balls deep) yes it doesn't have cleanse/block blah blah but at least I can do some nice burst unlike wet noodle staff.

@"ImperialWL.7138" said:Of course nobody uses shield, why would you when axe/sword do so much more. And before someone says "oh but shield is better in conformed teams", ask yourself, would any team take a 0 burst sword shield staff rev? Didn't think so.

Precission Strike each 5 seconds + UA each 12s paired with one of the best mele autoa attacks in the game is more than enough burst (specially Under Enchanted daggers + Impossible Odds). Anyway, this is not about the shield tactical use, but about a self-sabotaging attempt from ANet. I wonder if this can be used to pull debuffs in allies in all the game modes (you use Envoy and suddenly all your team has vuln ).

@"ImperialWL.7138" said:Of course nobody uses shield, why would you when axe/sword do so much more. And before someone says "oh but shield is better in conformed teams", ask yourself, would any team take a 0 burst sword shield staff rev? Didn't think so.

I suggest playing hammer instead of staff, and sword/axe offhand to your preference, scholar/surging (since you have no cleanse might as well go kitten deep) yes it doesn't have cleanse/block blah blah but at least I can do some nice burst unlike wet noodle staff.

Since the patch, Staff 4 and Leadership Runes are basically twice as strong... Jussayin.

Archived