What great additions would you like to see in the future?

hugo.4705

I seam to recall this topic being asked already 2 times today . while most of this stuff some might like to see come into the game and others not so much . it been nice if you had add another item to your poll if it was possible . something like system upgrades ??? as for me these things in your poll I just could not vote for at all . as they not interesting to me at all . had you add something like system up grades and so forth I would have voted for that . other wise as it stands with your poll half these things are already broken and will never be fixed or the other half of them just does not add any thing at all to the game for me

yup, sure but I can't add a new poll option /edit the actual one warrior, due to the new forum system of ranks. So to you and other peoples, just don't pick in an option, and comment with your suggesion. :) As possible, I will make an option for you, precise what is system upgrade. But edit don't allow me to change option, try to figure that out.

@hugo.4705 said:yup, sure but I can't add a new poll option /edit the actual one warrior, due to the new forum system of ranks. So to you and other peoples, just don't pick in an option, and comment with your suggesion. :) As possible, I will make an option for you, precise what is system upgrade. And remove your thumb down.

I thought that might be the case and have done so . while I will say it is nice in a way to have polls in a small part of a way. it been more nice if they made them more editable from the git go but that is not the case but at least we can say it in the comments tho . B)

@Ubi.4136 said:You left out the best addition, that I am still hoping happens on Friday (albeit unlikely)...key ring. There is no reason I should have to carry around 12 different keys to open all the different chests...in 2017.

A thousand times, this.I can't quite pick one. But all of these need some improvements. Dungeons and story are slightly above though. Also the ever changing world needs an upgrade. NPCs who have been doing the Same thing for 5 years or walking into an instance and finding key characters (alive or dead) that shouldn't be there.

Archived