Looking for a wvw server.

Anthony.7260

I am looking for a an active wvw server.

I like blobsdon't care much about roaming.I hope the mega server on that wvw server is crowded and has lots of LFG in the finder tool for silver waste runs and other groups. ( Active PvE crowd)I want this wvw to have tags and commanders who are active. I don't care if they are meta sheep or pug masters and i don't care about warscore so much as i like staying around tier 2-5 and avoid BG

Any reccomendations ? I am sitting on gems to do a proper transfer but i AM ALSO OPEN TO EU servers.

Thanks.

Megaserver(system that ignores the servers where players are and mixture them):

• All servers are merged in pve maps, if u are in A server u will find players of B C D E F G etc...it does not matter wich server you are.

WvW server and links (Maps accessed trough B key only areafected by your server choice):

• While in WvW maps (EOTM IS NOT WVW), while your are in server A and linked with D figthing against B & F.

lol.. sorry if this is confuse.

Heh.. Mag doesn't have tags that often, there can be long periods of 2-3 hours at a time where there's no tags, but pugs drive themselves by basically chasing every orange sword. Also Mag will be bouncing between t1 and 2, so you're going to face BG every other week.

Others to consider CD SBI YB DB for mid tiers, but someone else will have to fill you in on active tags during 6pm-2am, I'm assuming est?https://wvwstats.com/timezones

@Anthony.7260 said:I am looking for a an active wvw server.

I like blobsdon't care much about roaming.I hope the mega server on that wvw server is crowded and has lots of LFG in the finder tool for silver waste runs and other groups. ( Active PvE crowd)I want this wvw to have tags and commanders who are active. I don't care if they are meta sheep or pug masters and i don't care about warscore so much as i like staying around tier 2-5 and avoid BG

Any reccomendations ? I am sitting on gems to do a proper transfer but i AM ALSO OPEN TO EU servers.

Thanks.

Sorry, the days of finding a 'smaller' server went the way of the DoDo when the 'links' were implemented.

Get rid of the links, then we can have this conversation :(

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Heh.. Mag doesn't have tags that often, there can be long periods of 2-3 hours at a time where there's no tags, but pugs drive themselves by basically chasing every orange sword. Also Mag will be bouncing between t1 and 2, so you're going to face BG every other week.

Others to consider CD SBI YB DB for mid tiers, but someone else will have to fill you in on active tags during 6pm-2am, I'm assuming est?https://wvwstats.com/timezones

SBI and DB are TERRIBLE choices if you like to win fights, and YB is full. No offense to players from SBI and DB, but even when zerg sizes are equal, they're lucky to hit .5 KD.

@Optimator.3589 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Heh.. Mag doesn't have tags that often, there can be long periods of 2-3 hours at a time where there's no tags, but pugs drive themselves by basically chasing every orange sword. Also Mag will be bouncing between t1 and 2, so you're going to face BG every other week.

Others to consider CD SBI YB DB for mid tiers, but someone else will have to fill you in on active tags during 6pm-2am, I'm assuming est?

SBI and DB are TERRIBLE choices if you like to win fights, and YB is full. No offense to players from SBI and DB, but even when zerg sizes are equal, they're lucky to hit .5 KD.

He was asking about active servers with commanders, not whether or not a server can win, or if their population can win fights, frankly every mid tier server is terrible at fights, but that's where the "fight" guilds are. If it was all about fights then obviously mag is the top choice whenever their guilds log on anyways, their pugs do well enough, my main account is still on there but I'm still vacationing in other servers. Also YB has a link, so you still have the option to move "there".

@"Anthony.7260" said:"I like being able to log in 6 evening pm or 2 am night time"

Uh... you do know there are different time zones right? Anyways, careful with mag, it's pretty toxic. Usually T3-T4 servers are pretty crowded and fun.Stormbluff Isle has a lot of big groups, drunken and funny people at NA prime time with their own TS/Discord. (Mostly drunk)

@Raven.1524 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:YB has a very active WvW Community. However, I think most very active servers that have the Blobs you seek are full atm.

They are active because they are chatting sitting on their sieges waiting for people to come into their range :P

Not sure who on YB you are fighting. But my group very rarely does this type of thing. I think you will find that BG is worse than YB when it comes to running away and sitting in towers using siege unless they have their mega blobs. I obviously can not speak for every group on YB. But when I run late NA I rarely see people on YB doing that type of thing.

@Mylerian.9176 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:YB has a very active WvW Community. However, I think most very active servers that have the Blobs you seek are full atm.

They are active because they are chatting sitting on their sieges waiting for people to come into their range :P

Not sure who on YB you are fighting. But my group very rarely does this type of thing. I think you will find that BG is worse than YB when it comes to running away and sitting in towers using siege unless they have their mega blobs. I obviously can not speak for every group on YB. But when I run late NA I rarely see people on YB doing that type of thing.

They are not like that anymore, but they are legendary for doing that on the past.

@Anthony.7260 said:thanks i think NSP looks nice. I am on maguuma currently and it's heavily pug based. I might swap to NSP for sure.

At least around 6pm pacific time NSP has active guilds spread out but this server has a very independent pug life. They all still mostly get in where they fit in though so it works out.

Archived