Condi Mirage T4 Fracs

dontlook.1823

@Zlater.6789 said:uhhh, wanna show arc? It seems pretty pointless that you posted this without.

Arc, like DPS meter? ARC is up on everyone of the videos I don't know how you missed it. Its right below the party UI. Try maximizing? If you're referring to a DPS report. I suppose I'll have to get back to you on that. But ARCDPS meter is on every video.

@Vinceman.4572 said:I'm pretty sure he meant Arkk from Shattered Observatory.

Arrk is on there too. CM mode. 7th video. The link is a YouTube playlist. Although, I may post a new clip for that one since I forgot to equip deceptive evasion for Astra. I was doing like no DPS. And my DPS for Arkk was actually lowish for the video.

@Zlater.6789 said:uhhh, wanna show arc? It seems pretty pointless that you posted this without.

@dontlook.1823 said:

@narcx.3570 said:Mirage in t4's is like, everything leading up to the boss = super annoying with the constant clone despawning/rebuilding... But then the boss spawns and it becomes hilariously easymode.

My thoughts exactly. Sadly I wouldnt recommend Mirage for any fractal where there are long straits of clearing lower-tier enemies.

You sure you guys don't wanna skip? YOU SURE?!?!?! <--- Me in Twilight Oasis.

@narcx.3570 said:

@narcx.3570 said:Mirage in t4's is like, everything leading up to the boss = super annoying with the constant clone despawning/rebuilding... But then the boss spawns and it becomes hilariously easymode.

My thoughts exactly. Sadly I wouldnt recommend Mirage for any fractal where there are long straits of clearing lower-tier enemies.

You sure you guys don't wanna skip? YOU SURE?!?!?! <--- Me in Twilight Oasis.

Hahahahaha

Archived