Question about Black Lion Hunters Board

Scarlett.1605

@Scarlett.1605 said:I believe with the garden plot, each home instance could have its own plants, 5 home instances 5 different plant types. My question, is it the same with this bounty board?

According to the Wiki talk page that was a bug. At first the charr home instance was seperate to the others, but that was fixed in a recent update and now all 5 home instances will grow the same crops. I assume that also means if you harvest them in one home they're gone from the others too.

If this is the board I have, you choose the material that they gather for you and it gets mailed to you each day at reset. You can change the material whenever you want. However, in my opinion, this board is not worth the gem price. And no one else can use your board. Another draw back for me. Shrugs

I have the board and while it's not the best item out there, I'm happy with it.

As others have said, you cannot share it with anyone which is unfortunate but you get to choose which type of trophy (blood, claws, fangs, etc.) you want to have delivered each day. Each day after reset either on first log in or if you're in game, after the first map change you make, you will get a mail containing that days gathering. It is random as to what tier of material you will get, both the amount and tier of the item you chose is random. You WILL get vials of blood if that was your choice but the tier is not subject to your choice. You may get tier 3 or tier 6, etc. but they will all be vials of blood. The amount is random as well, the lower the tier the more you get but even on days where you've gotten the same tier, the amount varies. You can change the choice any time before reset.

I believe some people setup some websites with the optimum choice of items based on TP values. In the past, totems were by far & away the most valuable. That's also true today (best guess: 44s/day) with blood & scales good but not nearly so (closer to 32-33s).

1200 gems costs ~330g (if converting), so if 44s/day holds, you can see it would take you a couple of years for it to pay for itself. Unlike nodes, you can't defray that cost with alts or friends, but on the other hand, you don't have to 'remember', since your mats arrive via mail.

Archived