Lunar New Year

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@moonstarmac.4603 said:With that, the Celestial New Year for GW2 should be starting soon, as the Chinese New Year is Feb 18! For everyone wanting to know what to do with all of those Essence of Luck...Guild Decorations!

You can buy the seasonal decorations all year round now. FYI.

Nope, Red Lanterns are only available during the Lunar New Year. Just like Pumpkins are only available during Halloween, and Snow during Wintersday. Believe me, I wish they were available all year long.

@Danikat.8537 said:Thanks for the reminder. :D

I still need a few Celestial minis in GW1, and the XP is always good for my survivor character. (I've got the title, but I decided to just keep going and see how far I could get before I mess it up.)

I finished my mini collection the year before last...missed last year's festival. I need 2k more alcohol and sweets, 3k more party points so I use the festivals for those purposes. That will max out 3 more titles bringing me to 8...need to get my Obsidian armor from FoW, but it is so hard to sell unded minis and stuff now with all of the bot sellers...I wish those sites would get shut down.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:

I finished my mini collection the year before last...missed last year's festival. I need 2k more alcohol and sweets, 3k more party points so I use the festivals for those purposes. That will max out 3 more titles bringing me to 8...need to get my Obsidian armor from FoW, but it is so hard to sell unded minis and stuff now with all of the bot sellers...I wish those sites would get shut down.

I hop on GW1 from time to time. If you see me, Tickles The French (that name was fine here, but a no-no in GW2), hit me up and you can have the alcohol, sweets etc. I have laying about. GWAMM'ed up all the classes so I don't need that stuff. Just sits around in inventory.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:

@moonstarmac.4603 said:With that, the Celestial New Year for GW2 should be starting soon, as the Chinese New Year is Feb 18! For everyone wanting to know what to do with all of those Essence of Luck...Guild Decorations!

Nope, Red Lanterns are only available during the Lunar New Year. Just like Pumpkins are only available during Halloween, and Snow during Wintersday. Believe me, I wish they were available all year long.

You go check Fion ;) I’ll sit here waiting.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

You go check Fion ;) I’ll sit here waiting.

lol I would, but I'm at work for 5 more hours. But yeah, if they fixed it so I can get them all year round I'll be very happy. I've always hated having to wait for the holiday to get holiday decorations.

@Blockhead Magee.3092 said:

I hop on GW1 from time to time. If you see me, Tickles The French (that name was fine here, but a no-no in GW2), hit me up and you can have the alcohol, sweets etc. I have laying about. GWAMM'ed up all the classes so I don't need that stuff. Just sits around in inventory.

That would be awesome.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:You go check Fion ;) I’ll sit here waiting.lol I would, but I'm at work for 5 more hours. But yeah, if they fixed it so I can get them all year round I'll be very happy. I've always hated having to wait for the holiday to get holiday decorations.

Not an 'if'. Now please observe the image. I wouldn't have said it if it were not true.GcXbvjd.jpg?1

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@Haleydawn.3764 said:You go check Fion ;) I’ll sit here waiting.lol I would, but I'm at work for 5 more hours. But yeah, if they fixed it so I can get them all year round I'll be very happy. I've always hated having to wait for the holiday to get holiday decorations.

Not an 'if'. Now please observe the image. I wouldn't have said it if it were not true.
GcXbvjd.jpg?1

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Time to get back to work on my Scribe then.

@moonstarmac.4603 said:

@Roelski.2697 said:Thanks for the reminder for GW1! Still need that lucky & unlucky title :)

I decided to stop after I got the HoM title. You only need Rank 2 in each for them to count.

Oh you are right. I allready have those. guess its a good time to work on party animal and drunkard than. Still need those for my 40 statues in Honor. Than i will have 50/50! :p

Archived