When to change the new wvw system ?

tobee.1567

about 1 yr later or few week later ?

sound like no new maps for new wvw ( gvg ) system , old maps keep going more 5 yrs :'(

the new system i guess few match up after become to same with now ( T1 - T4 / T1 - T5),in NA same ppl , same guildin EU same ppl , different guild name

T1 - T4 and T1 - T5 is small , if u play long time wvw be know

my suggestion↓↓↓ the link cant To show the picture on here944163555d08508970d32ce600b35d995485365a

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Skynet.7201 said:Let's get a new system in place for some enjoyable WvW and not focus on new maps yet. ;)

3 years after the HoT debacle and we still don't have one. Let's see if we can do the math on a time frame, lol.

A new map or maps isn't going to fix anything. One thing at a time. The current issues with WvW don't have anything to do with aesthetics.

@Skynet.7201 said:Let's get a new system in place for some enjoyable WvW and not focus on new maps yet. ;)

@"Donari.5237" said:The original post (or maybe one of the many red posts later in the thread) said this is months away, and may not happen at all depending on feedback and technical issues. So not in a week, but probably not a whole year from now.

The worst part of this, is that this should have been done years ago when they put out EotM, and people realized we don't need to be on the same servers to play together, that was when they really should have made moves towards guild alliances and the like, but, with little to no outside competition to their WvW, they had no pressure to change or fix anything, Now with games like Crowfall and Camelot Unchained coming out, that are now under pressure to provide what WvW players have been asking for over the years, as these other games pose a real risk to pull away any an all of GW2's serious WvW players (if many of them have not already made the decision to move on regardless), so at this time, they are pressed to offer real fixes to WvW or risk losing a massive chunk (if not all) of their WvW players to their competitors.

My only real concern at this point is the loss of the Sanctum of Rall server identity, as it was such a heartfelt and touching story about that server name, I hope they do something to honor "Old Roar," somewhere else in the game to compensate the removal of server identity.

@"STIHL.2489" said: My only real concern at this point is the loss of the Sanctum of Rall server identity, as it was such a heartfelt and touching story about that server name, I hope they do something to honor "Old Roar," somewhere else in the game to compensate the removal of server identity.

I agree. There definitely needs to be something commemorative to carry over into the new WvW format!!! :'( <3

@Skynet.7201 said:

3 years after the HoT debacle and we still don't have one. Let's see if we can do the math on a time frame, lol.

A new map or maps isn't going to fix anything. One thing at a time. The current issues with WvW don't have anything to do with aesthetics.

8 years of not addressing the issues isn't either.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

8 years? game was launched less than 5.5 years ago.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

8 years? game was launched less than 5.5 years ago.

That's why I added the math part, lol. You have to add some exaggeration.

Archived