Hand Health

Sapphirine.1023

I really appreciate the functionalities that have been added lately to reduce the amount of clicking needed (namely the "Use all" on many items in the game). This was a huge step in the right direction and a great relief to players suffering from hand/wrist/arm problems.

Now you've introduced an achievement for the Lunar New Year festival that requires using 1500 fireworks for players who would like to get the maximum amount of achievement points for it. Yes, I know this achievement can be done over several years and yes, I know nobody is -forcing- me to do it, but the sheer amount of clicking it requires simply seems like a very unnecessary complication and is harmful to both mouses and hands. Could you please consider to somehow introduce the "Use all" functionality to fireworks as well? Even though it will be more complicated to implement in this case because as it is, skill 1 has to be used to launch the fireworks, which would probably have to be turned into an automatic launch then.

And while we're at it, is there a chance that Tomes of Knowledge and Writs of Experience could benefit from the "Use all" functionality as well? That would be a huge help to a player like me who enjoys using all those tomes on newly created characters, but who also suffers from hand pain.

Also, after using a bigger amount of Tomes of Knowledge or an Experience Scroll from a birthday gift, the amount of clicking required to unpack each level-up reward separately is insane, especially for the level 50 scrolls. Is there maybe a way you could place all those rewards into the character's inventory at once (if there is enough room, of course)?

tl;dr: Please introduce "Use all" for fireworks, Tomes of Knowledge and Writs of Experience.Also please make the loot of level-up rewards go into the player's inventory for all levels at once instead of having to click for each level separately after using Tomes of Knowledge or Experience Scrolls.

I'd love to see a way to mass collect level up rewards since it's been over three years since I leveled a character up without tomes all at once. I know anet took great pains to try and find a way to teach new players about the game with tutorial tips at each level up, but it's a clunky system. For the kind of player who doesn't like to read and skips ahead, then doesn't know what to do, it's probably not even that useful, and for everyone else it's only useful once. Maybe 79 tomes or whatever could be combined into one account bound item that would tell the game to skip the tutorial windows and deposit the loot directly into bags?

@eyestrain.3056 said:I'd love to see a way to mass collect level up rewards since it's been over three years since I leveled a character up without tomes all at once. I know anet took great pains to try and find a way to teach new players about the game with tutorial tips at each level up, but it's a clunky system. For the kind of player who doesn't like to read and skips ahead, then doesn't know what to do, it's probably not even that useful, and for everyone else it's only useful once. Maybe 79 tomes or whatever could be combined into one account bound item that would tell the game to skip the tutorial windows and deposit the loot directly into bags?

Or maybe just use all the Tomes first before clicking through the tutorial windows and accepting all the loot. That's what I do and it' a lot faster than using a Tome then accepting the loot for that level.

Archived