Suddenly unplayable

Visionary.1705

About 30 mins ago the game went completely unplayable in wvw (unless you really want to be a rally bot or free lootbag). It´s laggy and a couple seconds of skill lag until skills even connect.And it´s only on home borderland, all the other borders are just fine, even outnumbered on desert borderland runs smoother than the lag hell that hit hbl.So, what´s up with that?

Oh and relog does nothing to improve it, it´s still there.And it´s not just me, several other people also experienced the same lag issues.

@Visionary.1705 said:About 30 mins ago the game went completely unplayable in wvw (unless you really want to be a rally bot or free lootbag). It´s laggy and a couple seconds of skill lag until skills even connect.And it´s only on home borderland, all the other borders are just fine, even outnumbered on desert borderland runs smoother than the lag hell that hit hbl.So, what´s up with that?

Oh and relog does nothing to improve it, it´s still there.And it´s not just me, several other people also experienced the same lag issues.

For me it's been going on the whole week, but today and yesterday the spikes and avg lag was getting more aggressive and I started noticing more people feeling it (not just those in sea/ocx/au but in eu and us too). This feels almost similar to that time the servers got ddos'ed but it's probably something going on their end.

I had skill lag too. And I had just solved long term lag problems by buying a new router. Something weird going on.

When I tested ping to a site in our country, average was ok, but in 3 pings (of 100)the lag was 2x and 4x greater. That had not happened before when I tested the new router. Can GW2 / Intel HD GPU make network behave bad?

Archived