Is condi druid still good?

Axl.8924

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Still good. And viable. Has more CC than Soulbeast and some sustain to top it of.Soulbeast has higher pure dmg i think but druid has more utility.

This has been exactly my experience. If your group does fine at sustain without druid, condi soulbeast seems easier to get higher output. However, condi druid is still great for all the reasons it always has been - good group buffing/healing, and decent personal output.

• 2 weeks later...

I have over 500 vids of condi druid on my dedicated ranger chanHere is proof of concept on my goofey page

often I kill 5 at the same time

Was even better before the silly nurfShame we have no elite trap )

As of typing this :-1: 15 days ,ZERO deathsAbout to hit 250 000 kills ( 98% solo)

*again, "proof of concept" not how I actually do things OR what is possible :)back to streaming

Semper FIGunny

@"FASTCAR.7831" said:I have over 500 vids of condi druid on my dedicated ranger chanHere is proof of concept on my goofey page

As of typing this :-1: 15 days ,ZERO deathsAbout to hit 250 000 kills ( 98% solo)

*again, "proof of concept" not how I actually do things OR what is possible :)back to streaming

Semper FIGunny

I can't say if condi druid is good or not (because I don't play druid these days, since PoF), but your video didn't show nothing more than few bad/newby enemies.For example in this video :

you prove that you can't kill a necro vanila ...I think you should be a little more humble ...

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:

@"FASTCAR.7831" said:I have over 500 vids of condi druid on my dedicated ranger chanHere is proof of concept on my goofey page

Semper FIGunny

I can't say if condi druid is good or not (because I don't play druid these days, since PoF), but your video didn't show nothing more than few bad/newby enemies.For example in this video :
you prove that you can't kill a necro vanila ...I think you should be a little more humble ...

I make great players seem like newbies

**that necro was full Nomads :) I asked himALSO this wasnt my condi build

Archived