new klovan bug?

bq pd.2148

just went to klovan and it did look like this : DAIguGx.jpgi had no collusion at the invisible walls so i could have went into, was back to normal after restarting the client.i had a few times long ago not loading textures like visually but there was still collusion, this time there was none. if it is a new 'feature' from the the patch i hope it gets fixed soon.anyone else has seen something like that recently?

I had the same issue a number of months ago at SMC - walked right through the walls at outer AND inner. Sections of the wall were missing with no collision.

Needless to say I was a good little soldier and did not take advantage of the 'feature'. ;)

Again, resolved after restarting the client.

@Doo Lally.8594 said:I had the same issue a number of months ago at SMC - walked right through the walls at outer AND inner. Sections of the wall were missing with no collision.

Needless to say I was a good little soldier and did not take advantage of the 'feature'. ;)

Again, resolved after restarting the client.

so it is a rare thing that is not tied to the last patch. that is good, thank you.

Yeah it was supposed to be fixed in a few patches ago, it was happening also to other towers like durious and ogre and it's been reported before, some kind of loading/rendering bug or what not. When it happens to me I just submit it as bug with the ingame report and include a screenshot.

The client does not get the flag that walls are up, or stucture does not fully render locally wich makes client ignore stucture flag/validation, ive seen this more when stuctures flips from one server to another, so far the behavior of this events felt like it as in player perspective, the issue is arround the clientside more than server geting bottlenecked with data and wont reach client all clients.

Ive seen this happend to SMC, and the blue tower on EB leading to green side wich i dont remmember the name lol...Ive listen commns on this also happning with DBL air keep.

Archived