Class II Rift Stabilizer, Reforged Shadowstone?

I asked a little while if anet forgot about it, and whether or not I should just delete the shadowstone.Many people agreed anet simply forgot about it, and if they ever continue after such a long time, there’ll be a new method of acquisition for a new shadowstone.

Should’ve asked during that big AMA event on the forum. Which was a real phantom event on its own. Started and ended without any notification.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I asked a little while if anet forgot about it, and whether or not I should just delete the shadowstone.Many people agreed anet simply forgot about it, and if they ever continue after such a long time, there’ll be a new method of acquisition for a new shadowstone.

Should’ve asked during that big AMA event on the forum. Which was a real phantom event on its own. Started and ended without any notification.

What do you mean it started and ended without any notification? The entire time, every time I looked at the forums there was a big banner at the top announcing it. Honestly was a tad irritating since I was mostly using my phone and thus had to scroll down past the banner to actually read posts.

On topic though, I'd also really like to see them do something with stuff like that. I keep those kinds of things in my inventory in the hopes it'll eventually have some purpose, so over time I find myself just having less and less inventory space.

@Cifrer.6013 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I asked a little while if anet forgot about it, and whether or not I should just delete the shadowstone.Many people agreed anet simply forgot about it, and if they ever continue after such a long time, there’ll be a new method of acquisition for a new shadowstone.

What do you mean it started and ended without any notification? The entire time, every time I looked at the forums there was a big banner at the top announcing it. Honestly was a tad irritating since I was mostly using my phone and thus had to scroll down past the banner to actually read posts.

On topic though, I'd also really like to see them do something with stuff like that. I keep those kinds of things in my inventory in the hopes it'll eventually have some purpose, so over time I find myself just having less and less inventory space.

if you checked the forum at the time of the event, yes, but if you checked the forum 1 minute before, or 1 minute after, there was no way of knowing the event was happening, thats what I mean.Least they could've done was send a mail this was happening.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Not to mention there was this post on March 13th: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/435512/#Comment_435512

Our first chat will take place this week, on Thursday and Friday, March 15 and 16.

So their entire system of notification is"We'll tell a few people, and trust they'll spread the news".Yeah, that's a solid form of communication..

Archived