List Necro's group utilities by value

Anchoku.8142

Please list, in order of value to group/squad members, what you believe are NecroReaperScourge's top valued skills or traits.

After reading some of the recent discussions, it felt like I needed to revisit, and maybe reset, my priorities when building for group support. Here is a good chance to shout out what you think are the most valuable skills and traits in order of value to your allies. List as many, or few, as you like.

I will try to score the results in a week.

1. Transfusion teleport-res and heal
  2. Epidemic add-wiping
  3. AoE perma-chill using shroud, shouts w/ Rune of the Reaper, GS, and lots of chill duration in open world (no benefit vs bosses)
  4. Barriers when well-timed

For pvp Id sayboon corrupt>barrier>perma chill>transfusion

For wvwBoon corrupt>barrier>perma chill>transfusionEpi is situational at best for both game modes since you want to have utils that boon corrupt, break stuns, or transfers/clears condi and you can't afford slotting epi. Especially in pvp.

For pve everything is situational. Epi, barriers, transfusion, etc. Epi is useless if you're in a mostly power group, transfusion is only useful if you're with players that keep downing and don't have a druid, ele, rev, or guardian healer. Barriers are less effective in pve imo since barely anyone takes vit gear, and barrier is capped at 50% of receiver's hp. Boons are barely in pve, npcs don't spam skills so perma chill is useless u less you're a power reaper

In duos and trios boon corrupt is very powerful because other professions cannot help but make boons. That right there is nerf bait. It might be better if Scourge did boon stealing in PvP because a corrupt is like 2x debuff while a steal is 1x and strip is 0.5x debuff.

Agree with your other points, too.

For overworld and PVE:

1: Epidemic. This skill is amazing.2: Flesh Golem. For the CC3: Boon corruption.4: Corrosive Poison Cloud5: Nightfall/Well of Darkness6: Wurm body blocking7: Vulnerability Stacking8: Barrier

There are some ancillary bonuses from there. I.E. there's some group might stacking builds, protection from wells, no bleedout while downed, etc. But it is hard to rank those with unusual or rare they are.

Archived