Gathering Tool Changes aren't what you hoped it was

As most people reading the updated notes today, I was hoping I could use my Unbound gathering tools on all my alts. It seems you STILL have not made this a thing and it is extremely disappointing. All you did was make a way to change the look of how they gather. You still don't have unlimited uses. The entire point of placing an unlimited tool on is not having to go back and buy more orichalcum versions every so often.

DEVS PLEASE CHANGE THESE MECHANICSOnce you unlock a glyph of an unbound tool, then bind it to a character it should change the tool to unlimited use.

There’s no need to have gathering tool slots shared account wide. If you need to have easy access to them on alts, place them in shared slots.

These tools are a convience tool in that they are unlimited with no need to go to a vendor again. They also have unique animations and now access to various bonuses.

@Icethorn.6570 said:As most people reading the updated notes today, I was hoping I could use my Unbound gathering tools on all my alts. It seems you STILL have not made this a thing and it is extremely disappointing. All you did was make a way to change the look of how they gather. You still don't have unlimited uses. The entire point of placing an unlimited tool on is not having to go back and buy more orichalcum versions every so often.

DEVS PLEASE CHANGE THESE MECHANICSOnce you unlock a glyph of an unbound tool, then bind it to a character it should change the tool to unlimited use.

I don't get this complaint. The changes today were more than anything I could have ever asked for. If you already bought into unlimited tools, this was a great update.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Icethorn.6570 said:As most people reading the updated notes today, I was hoping I could use my Unbound gathering tools on all my alts. It seems you STILL have not made this a thing and it is extremely disappointing. All you did was make a way to change the look of how they gather. You still don't have unlimited uses. The entire point of placing an unlimited tool on is not having to go back and buy more orichalcum versions every so often.

I don't get this complaint. The changes today were more than anything I could have ever asked for. If you already bought into unlimited tools, this was a great update.

You do realize that once your 99 uses for that tool are up you will lose the skin right?

Archived