Next Legendary?

Only Warhorn, Greatsword, Longbow and Scepter are left.

I wonder if there're 4 legendaries to release are left, it means there will be 4 more Season 4 episodes...

I think it will be:1) ep 3- warhorn2) ep 4- scepter3) ep 5- longbow4) ep 6- greatsword

(four legendaries I've been waiting since Season 3 began)

But what if this episode has like 2 or 3 more episodes? Will there be 3rd generation legendaries?

I maintain that the pattern of released weapons indicate a 2-hander next.For elaboration, see my post in https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/471377/#Comment_471377

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:During LS3 they released them in the following order: one-hand, off-hand, two-hand; off-hand, one-hand & two-hand (2 weapons with ep3:6). Note how they get one "set" (one-/off-/two-hand) out before repeating themselves.

Before ep 4:1 there were 6 weapons left. 2 one-hand, 2 off-hand, 2 two-hand. We've since had an off-hand and a one-hand, so we seem to be due for a two-handed weapon next. So longbow or greatsword.

I also think that they're going to save the greatsword for last, so I'm preparing for the longbow now ;)

Archived