Infinite loading screen

SHQD.8374

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem, pretty often today. What helps (sometimes) is to shutdown the client for 5 minutes (as officially recommended somewhere) and then it allows me to the game, at least for a while until it gets stuck on ports/loading again. There are some unrecognized (UDP/TCP) attempts blocked in the log on my router when it happens. No problems of that kind before PoF.

Same: tried to enter the Desolation. Got stuck on loading screen. Tried restarting the client and logging in with the same character several times. Got stuck on loading screen every time, only now for Elon Riverlands. Afer a few minutes I get the disconnect error. I can log in with another character, but not my main.EDIT: Just tried to go to Elon Riverlands with one of my alts, and that one's stuck now too on the Elon Riverlands loading screen

Charackter struck in Vaabi Loading Screen. Enteres the map, all was fine, wanted to join back to another map, stuck in loading screen. From that point, I wasnt able to load Vaabi map (where the char still struck) and I'm not able to do anything. After few minutes, an error occures. Other chars and maps are loading, but not this one....Pls fix, I want to get back on this charakter and play!!!!

Archived