Phasic distortion reader

yoni.7015

@"Randulf.7614" said:You don't need it, it just helps in knowing when the event is in Southson. If you can;t find it, just camp the map

I have this problem: We might not need the Phasic Distortion Reader for it location-wise, but I cannot remember which character I made it on and you need to be on that character to progress the events, as far as I can read it from other threads. I have max char slots and cannot remember which one I played on at that time, I took 6 chars to the NPC until I kinda gave up on it.What I noticed is that the Ley-Infused Lodestone is available to buy for all those 6 chars I took to the NPC. So why is that gizmo account bound, where as the Phasic Distortion Reader is "soulbound" (since I need to buy it with the char I did the content on).I usually do certain content with certain chars, so I am pretty sure which char I did it with, but Phasic Distortion Reader is not there as an option for me, and for the moment I don't feel like taking my 69 chars to that merchant to check.

@Helle.8754 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:You don't need it, it just helps in knowing when the event is in Southson. If you can;t find it, just camp the map

I have this problem: We might not need the Phasic Distortion Reader for it location-wise, but I cannot remember which character I made it on and you need to be on
that character
to progress the events, as fas as I can read it from other threads. I have max char slots and cannot remember which one I played on at that time, I took 6 chars to the NPC until I kinda gave up on it.What I noticed is that the Ley-Infused Lodestone is available to buy for all those 6 chars I took to the NPC. So why is that gizmo account bound, where as the Phasic Distortion Reader is "soulbound" (since I need to buy it with the char I did the content on).I usually do certain content with certain chars, so I am pretty sure which char I did it with, but Phasic Distortion Reader is not there as an option for me, and for the moment I don't feel like taking my 69 chars to that merchant to check.

Do you have an api key to check gw2 efficiency? I "think" you can search for it across your account

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:You don't need it, it just helps in knowing when the event is in Southson. If you can;t find it, just camp the map

I have this problem: We might not need the Phasic Distortion Reader for it location-wise, but I cannot remember which character I made it on and you need to be on
that character
to progress the events, as fas as I can read it from other threads. I have max char slots and cannot remember which one I played on at that time, I took 6 chars to the NPC until I kinda gave up on it.What I noticed is that the Ley-Infused Lodestone is available to buy for all those 6 chars I took to the NPC. So why is that gizmo account bound, where as the Phasic Distortion Reader is "soulbound" (since I need to buy it with the char I did the content on).I usually do certain content with certain chars, so I am pretty sure which char I did it with, but Phasic Distortion Reader is not there as an option for me, and for the moment I don't feel like taking my 69 chars to that merchant to check.

Do you have an api key to check gw2 efficiency? I "think" you can search for it across your account

This! If you have maxed character slots then the "search on account" function of gw2efficiency will be a godsend!

@"Helle.8754" said:We might not need the Phasic Distortion Reader for it location-wise, but I cannot remember which character I made it on and you need to be on that character to progress the events,

This was my experience; I (and my friend) could only progress on the original toon. And, as far as I can tell, there's no way to determine which toon that is using the API key. The only reliable method I know of (besides trying to progress the event) is to speak to Ninn. If he offers to teach you how to build a distorter, then you're on the "wrong" character.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:You don't need it, it just helps in knowing when the event is in Southson. If you can;t find it, just camp the map

that character

What do you want me to search for? I know I don't have the device on my chars/account, I am sure of that. I need a solution for to figure out what char made the device back in January, without going to the merchant with all of them or going to the home instance to find Ninn. And that is only so I can find the right char, to continue progress on this Side Stories.

But should there be a new device we get from Ninn? I did all the new events, talked several time to Ninn (even two days after I did the events), read his new datpad, brought all that strange pieces to Ninn, had the old device all the time in my inventar, but I won't get a new one. Is that correct??

Archived