Do you have Legendary Armor from PVP

Tyson.5160

@Felipe.1807 said:I have a mix between PvP and WvW...would have full sPvP, but considering the state of the game, couldnt force myself to play it, so I just grinded WvW lol to get the other armor pieces

Yeah I almost went this route as well, however, I stuck it out and marched on. Thankfully you can make quite a bit of gold through pvp. Which is pretty handy.

@Felipe.1807 said:I have a mix between PvP and WvW...would have full sPvP, but considering the state of the game, couldnt force myself to play it, so I just grinded WvW lol to get the other armor pieces

Also they are updating the Glorious Armor set to have FX attached to it, which should be nice!

@Tyson.5160 said:

Also they are updating the Glorious Armor set to have FX attached to it, which should be nice!

eh, the skin still the same, just some extra effects, gonna keep rockin my T3 heavy norn armor lol

@Felipe.1807 said:

eh, the skin still the same, just some extra effects, gonna keep rockin my T3 heavy norn armor lol

If it’s anything like the Wvw set, I’ll probably pick up the chest piece for the FX and then save any additional ascended shards for when they add a legendary pvp trinket.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Not untill the skins are good. Envoy armor requires provisioner tokens grind so that’s out of the question too.Chores like that in games don’t interest me.

Yeah I hear that the provisioner tokens are a pain.

Pvp is going to be getting a craftable t3 set with additional FX attached to it. FYI.

Archived