Is it possible to play Renegade without Kalla ?

Aodlop.1907

I find her utility skills boring. I'm still leveling my revenant for now, but I've tried it out a bit in the mists and it's really meh compared to what the others provide. I like the Citadel bombardment spell though, and I'd like to play Renegade just for that, is it possible to play the spec without the Legend that comes with it ?

@Aodlop.1907 said:I find her utility skills boring. I'm still leveling my revenant for now, but I've tried it out a bit in the mists and it's really meh compared to what the others provide. I like the Citadel bombardment spell though, and I'd like to play Renegade just for that, is it possible to play the spec without the Legend that comes with it ?

Yes..it's very much possible, and for most situations it would probably be preferred .

@Solori.6025 said:

@Aodlop.1907 said:I find her utility skills boring. I'm still leveling my revenant for now, but I've tried it out a bit in the mists and it's really meh compared to what the others provide. I like the Citadel bombardment spell though, and I'd like to play Renegade just for that, is it possible to play the spec without the Legend that comes with it ?

Yes..it's very much possible, and for most situations it would probably be preferred .

Thank god.

Is it possible to play power ? Or it really so bad compared to condis ? Is the shortbow that needed ?

You can, but generally you'll want to stick with both Kalla and Condi. The last couple of times anyone's done DPS tests, Power Herald has beaten out Power Renegade.

The thing with Kalla is that her utilities can get pretty busted at times. Darkrazor is an excellent CC that can disable an entire area. Soul Cleave can heal a team so much that you won't need a healer, and also it does damage that bypasses all defenses. Icerazor is silly, but in a group Razorclaw does enough damage to bear mentioning. You don't need to use the shortbow, though.

This is all for PVE. In PVP, all bets are off. Sometimes it is worth it just to be crazier than your opponent.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:You can, but generally you'll want to stick with both Kalla and Condi. The last couple of times anyone's done DPS tests, Power Herald has beaten out Power Renegade.

The last realistic power test someone did Renegade power was doing 30k. . . I have yet to see a realistic dps test for herald. Has herald been able to break or go over that? And if so do you have a link to the build?

Archived