(QoL) Gifts Box

Hi, not sure if this had been brought up before. I just want to ask the devs to give us "Gifts Box".I understand that no one has a stack of Gifts in their inventory, just couple of each Gifts. Despite that they are few but they do take a lot of space.I have GoE, GoD, GoB etc.. And oh boy!!!! Problem is I am not going to craft any Legendaries in near future.Can Devs please give "Gifts Box" where all Gifts will be stored there and take only 1 slot in the Inventory instead each sort of Gift take 1 slot.?Thanks

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Most legendary-related gifts, with the exception of the pre-PoF exploration gifts, are really pointless to acquire unless working on a legendary, and is even really up to the player when to make. Thus, if you don't have space for it, don't make/buy it yet.

The only exception I can think of are the HoT map completion items.

After making 17 weapons I don't think I've ever had to use more than 4 bank space at a time per weapon.

the only gift i can think of that would be in your inventory even if you wheren't going for legendaries would be a gift of exploration

the rest are intentionally gained while going for legendary having them seperate makes you not lose oversight while making them. having to click a ''gift box'' and see whats in there is easy to lose track of and feeling less fulfilling because you aint seeing the mats store up .

and how would you even take them out of the ''gift box'' to drop them in the forge in the first place

gift of battle is a reward you only take for getting that gift, why take that track if you won't be making a legendarygift of darkness is bought , why buy it if you won't be using it. same goes for every other gift

Archived