False Reporting for losing

Vieux P.1238

Has it ever happen to you that A player on the losing team call for everyone to report you for using hax or macros but it's totally untrue? This has happen since i can remember but more & more since the last year. & it's always a guy on the losing team losing fights vs you. Just plain old being salty!Normally i don't worry. But when you play on your main account & false reports accumulate, it will ban you in the end.There need to be a smart solution to deal with dease false trigger happy reporters.Any thoughts?

@Vieux P.1238 said:Has it ever happen to you that A player on the losing team call for everyone to report you for using hax or macros but it's totally untrue? This has happen since i can remember but more & more since the last year. & it's always a guy on the losing team losing fights vs you. Just plain old being salty!Normally i don't worry. But when you play on your main account & false reports accumulate, it will ban you in the end.There need to be a smart solution to deal with dease false trigger happy reporters.Any thoughts?

I take it as a compliment...Didn't happen often in GW2, but i've had that multiple times in shooters.

I simply take it as being so beyond that other player in skill that he thinks it impossible. That and they're poor losers.If you're clean, reports will come out as you being clean, and those being false reports.

Yeah but point is, if peeps losing feels the need to spam false reports for hax & you do in the end get punish for it.It just makes me want to spam the same at the one doing it. There's got to be a solution to this abuse.Keep in mind i would not talk about it if it was just a few abusers. But it's more frequent then ever.

I very much doubt that people get autobans just because of the amounts of reports they get. Such a system would legit ask to be abused.Afaik every ban that happens is preceded by an investigation on Anets part. So I wouldnt worry about salty scrubs mass reporting you, as long as their reasoning is illegitimate.

@Peutrifectus.4830 said:

@"ReaverKane.7598" said:

"You bet i'm hacking, download it at www.learntoplay.com"

XD XD brilliant... However, I've never witnessed this once... (down here in lonely gold realising why XD)

I'm usually around gold-ish as well, i never play GW2 pvp enough to climb, so basically i stay around where i get placed.Like i said that happens more in shooters or other pvp games.

So I ended up tanking into gold 3 last night in an attempt to complete the win achievents for two of my alt chars, that I honestly know very little about.But I ended up in a team with some cookies and the opposing team had 2 duel/dom Mesmers (both of which looked fresh as mountain air, a clunky pause in between skill casts, random clone positioning, sometimes you just know). After one of my teammates gets insta nuked without making even an attempt to stunbreak or dodge, he immediately takes to team chat and says “God I hate macro abusers.”Got one hell of a good laugh out him.

Archived