Shield of Wrath

Darknicrofia.2604

If it wasn't for the community, I would have abandoned this game and advise anyone to not even bother to buy this game to play the PvP aspect of it. I feel freakin' betrayed after experiencing how good it was before Heart of Thorns, and seeing how it is ramshackled today.I can't even comprehend what that change is supposed to mean. What kind of mind and what set of thoughts came up with this? The justification behind this change? I wish to know, for I am now confused as if a full blown shatter combo got me hard.

Not to mention firebrand which changes are completely dull, there is no thought behind that. They do not even play their own game, because you can freakin' well pressure a decent firebrand 1v1 and EVEN FREAKIN' KILL IT WITH A BRUISER BUILD as long as you do not blow your burst on their blinds/blocks and poke them with auto attack or soft condi through their tome of resolve and courage. THEY DO NOT HAVE MOBILTIY NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF DISENGAGEMENT TOOLS they are slow as balls and even a shadow of a brain that comprehends the meaning of "target focus" in a number of 2 to 5 oafs may kill a firebrand if they poke and stab it long enough to burn their cooldowns. I am amazed by how this game caters to the needs of casuals, that L2P issues are being "balanced".

Man, guardian changes are zero. Even with the chance to Ray of judgment, it is not impactful enough to make focus a dps weapon.

Though I think the best comedy was signet of resolve CD from 35 to 30 secs. I was like no one uses this shit in any game mode.

@Legacy.7360 said:Guard received all nerfs and a focus change. Such balance.

Luckily it was Firebrand-exclusive nerfs rather than nerfs to honor, virtues or valor traitlines. Still though, those nerfs were completely unnecessary. Firebrand could already be pressured in 1v1s by certain bruiser builds and focused in team fights. Only thing FB had going for it was decent heals and boon output since they have no other way of mitigating damage with sustain being locked behind cast times and all.

Archived