Omg Boat rides are the best!

@Calvsie.3675 said:Just discovered there is a boat in the Labyrinthine Cliffs that genuinely allow you to sit and relax as you tour the area.This is why I play GW2. This is beautiful. Anet well done! I love this!

There's another boatride in the Sandswept Isles. ;)

I like that they include small stuff like this in the game.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Calvsie.3675 said:Just discovered there is a boat in the Labyrinthine Cliffs that genuinely allow you to sit and relax as you tour the area.This is why I play GW2. This is beautiful. Anet well done! I love this!

Really? Where is it?? :open_mouth:

Edit: Just went to look for it, but couldn't find it.

It just cruises around the islands. It has red sails.

There is also a beach on one island where you can put on a swimsuit and dance with a crowd, adds nicely to the whole festival/vacation tone. ^^

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

Really? Where is it?? :open_mouth:

Edit: Just went to look for it, but couldn't find it.

It just cruises around the islands. It has red sails.

There is also a beach on one island where you can put on a swimsuit and dance with a crowd, adds nicely to the whole festival/vacation tone. ^^

Saw the swimsuit thing, didn't see anyone dancing though.Also I need to check out the sandswept isles one.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:It just cruises around the islands. It has red sails.

Clockwise or counter-clockwise? :)

@Calvsie.3675 said:Saw the swimsuit thing, didn't see anyone dancing though.

The musicians take breaks between their performances. You just have to wait.

Counter... I think (I get turned around easily)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:It just cruises around the islands. It has red sails.

Clockwise or counter-clockwise? :)

From the island in the southwest, it sails north, then turns south and sails in a big anti-clockwise half-loop down the west side, eastwards across the southern part, northwards up the east side, under the rock arch in the northeast, back south, then across to the west, then back to the island it started from.

Archived