SB's Smoke Assault is fixed.

mistsim.2748

@Quarktastic.1027 said:It's better than it was, but the aftercast still ruins it. Does the revenant skill also have such a long aftercast?

The activation time on revenant makes it pointless for evading attacks. Try unrelenting assault on a thief, they'll thank you for the free Impact headshot proc.

What you need to be worried about is that just like revenant, that attack bugs out on any irregular terrain.

@mistsim.2748 said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/152323#Comment_152323

evade working now. should be one of the best pets for power builds.

I enjoy Jaracanda though.High dps when unmerged, and when merged , gain you a cleanse and a big heal.Super handy for my play-style though. (I don't camp in Beastmode unless I use Sick em)

@Aomine.5012 said:

@mistsim.2748 said:

evade working now. should be one of the best pets for power builds.

I enjoy Jaracanda though.High dps when unmerged, and when merged , gain you a cleanse and a big heal.Super handy for my play-style though. (I don't camp in Beastmode unless I use Sick em)

I do have a tendency to camp beast mode, so the smokescale works out better for me. When I do need to drop out and swap pets, I usually have an electric wyvern or wolf on swap for CC. I do want to give the jaracanda a try though.

I just wish I could swap pets while merged, or at the very least, not have to wait 10 seconds after dropping out and swapping.

@Warlyx.6732 said:Uhm yeah is way better with evade and maybe is just me that I'm undergeared but the DMG isn't there , any1 has smoke assault numbers?

( Almost full zerker LB or GS)

Most pet skills have crappy power scaling atm, smoke assault included (for example bird swoop does like 300 dmg). I think the only pet skill with reasonable power scaling atm is pig f1? (for pure dmg skills that is, cc's are okayish imo)

@Hepatolith.6389 said:

@Warlyx.6732 said:Uhm yeah is way better with evade and maybe is just me that I'm undergeared but the DMG isn't there , any1 has smoke assault numbers?

Most pet skills have crappy power scaling atm, smoke assault included (for example bird swoop does like 300 dmg). I think the only pet skill with reasonable power scaling atm is pig f1? (for pure dmg skills that is, cc's are okayish imo)

My absolute favorite is bite. It does nothing but damage, deals less damage than auto attack and does not even cleave. The skills is literally useless. It would have been better to leave the slot empty at least you could not accidentally misclick this waste of time then.

@Erzian.5218 said:

@Hepatolith.6389 said:

My absolute favorite is bite. It does nothing but damage, deals less damage than auto attack and does not even cleave. The skills is literally useless. It would have been better to leave the slot empty at least you could not accidentally misclick this waste of time then.

I gotta say ma favorite is actually bird swoop 600 crit on 10 second cd

Archived