Novelties

I added my Flute, Sun Kite and Unbreakable Choir Bell to the Novelties tab. I then put them into the toy slot and music slot to the right of the collection tab. I can NOT use my toys or musical equipment. I tried on all my characters and they appear to be stuck in the collection tab.

When I try to grab the flute and try to put it into my bag, my bag slot is red and it won't go into it. I also tried to click on the flute (all the stuff actually) and it won't do anything but show the item without my character in the view tab.

Possibly I am doing something wrong but I don't know what it could be. My husbands Novelty tab is acting the same way for him.

If we had known we wouldn't be able to use the toys we would have never added them to the collection tab.

@"ZeeZee.8390" Since you put them in the four boxes on the right of the novelties page, they are available on the "novelties" button that is just below the Mounts button on the right-hand end of your skill bar.

You can also keybind them - the keybind slots are way far down at the bottom of the controls tab of the Preferences box (F11).

Archived