Daily Hound Master = fail

Ashantara.8731

No one knew where to start. Wike says here_ https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_Priests_of_Balthazar_powering_up_the_Forged_cannonades,_and_then_destroy_the_cannonades

We did one event, no follow up was in sight at the specified location. After 30 mins, the Commander and most others left to do Caledon Forest for the dailies instead.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:From wiki i would think it would be an event before that

which then leads to
. The one you linked leads to Champion Bounties.

Look more carefully ...

"Followed by Defeat the Champion Forged Commander"which is the one you linked

Ah, ok.

Edit: I got this page which shows them out of order: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Foundry

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:From wiki i would think it would be an event before that

which then leads to
. The one you linked leads to Champion Bounties.

Look more carefully ...

Ah, ok.

Edit: I got this page which shows them out of order:

I've gotten this in the past whilst doing a bounty train, the only event we did first was the sequence quoted by Flesh, we went into the Foundry and defeated the Champion Forged Commander, who then spawned his hounds for the follow up event...we didn't have to do anything with any Priests of Balthazar, so one of those entries is incorrect.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:From wiki i would think it would be an event before that

I already posted the first event of the chain in my OP...

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Look more carefully ...

Exactly.

People had no patience to stay on the map any longer and figure out what to do next ("Where/when?" was the biggest issue, along with the fact that they didn't like the realization that this was a whole event chain that could take a while). A shame.

Archived