Unyielding Blast suggestion.

Kam.4092

A quick and simple buff to increase DPS for all Necromancer builds. Add +5% damage to targets with Vulnerability. The Trait does Vulnerability, so it would make sense. Also all DPS Necromancer builds use Soul Reaping now. Would be about a 1,500 DPS increase for Power Reaper, Idk about the other builds.

This is also a PvE trait, and not used in PvP. So it would be fair.

Just my humble opinion, but I think that trait is already ok.

Beware: I know from experience that when you ask for a trait improvement ,developers will do it in the worst way, making it nearly useless... It happened many times already.(Murphy's laws are too strong on this forum, so I'm not asking for changes any more)

@hash.8462 said:Just my humble opinion, but I think that trait is already ok.

Beware: I know from experience that when you ask for a trait improvement ,developers will do it in the worst way, making it nearly useless... It happened many times already.(Murphy's laws are too strong on this forum, so I'm not asking for changes any more)

That's wise.

The problem is Life Blast (core shroud #1), it should be substituted by Plague Blast (underwater core shroud #1), which would solve everything.

NOTE:Life Blast speed is 1.4s, damage multiplier x1.4, 1200 range, 5 targets;Plague Blast speed is 1s, damage multiplier x1.0, 900 range, 5 targets and also transfer 1 condition to the enemy!!

(THIS IS NOT A CHANGE REQUEST, JUST MY OPINION)

@hash.8462 said:The problem is Life Blast (core shroud #1), it should be substituted by Plague Blast (underwater core shroud #1), which would solve everything.

NOTE:Life Blast speed is 1.4s, damage multiplier x1.4, 1200 range, 5 targets;Plague Blast speed is 1s, damage multiplier x1.0, 900 range, 5 targets and also transfer 1 condition to the enemy!!

Changing the speed would be a nice little change, they could even have the skills alternate between one another like a chain skill ( Life Blast --> Plague Blast --> Life Blast etc.) and make it uniform for both land and underwater combat.

@Lumin Arius.6952 said:

@hash.8462 said:The problem is Life Blast (core shroud #1), it should be substituted by Plague Blast (underwater core shroud #1), which would solve everything.

Changing the speed would be a nice little change, they could even have the skills alternate between one another like a chain skill ( Life Blast --> Plague Blast --> Life Blast etc.) and make it uniform for both land and underwater combat.

Could go one further. Have Life Blast into Plague Blast into a combination of the two, doing the damage of life but the condi transfer of plague.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Kam.4092 said:This is also a PvE trait, and not used in PvP. So it would be fair.

I use this trait for PvP. There's no better choices in that tier of traits if you don't use a staff. Speed of Shadows is garbage.

Removing Chill, Cripple, and immobilize is a huge thing in PvP, and it gives Swiftness to help counter being kited forever. I mean unless you have a dedicated person removing your conditions always, then take Unyielding Blast.

Also I didn't expect this thread to talk about Life Blast. The suggestion was just adding 5% damage to targets with Vulnerability, which would buff all builds.

Archived