Suggestion: Legendary combat staff

Aigleborgne.2981

Most staff skins are clearly designed for casters. They are not visually appealing for combat staff.Daredevil introduced a few skins proper for its fighting style and theme.Revenant staff is hybrid but clearly combat animations.

It would be great to have at least one legendary combat staff.Some will say current ones are good enough, but personally, I think they definitly look like caster weapon. Try to perform combat with nevermore, it would be impossible!

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:Try to perform combat with nevermore, it would be impossible!

To be fair trying to perform combat with 90% of the weapons in the game would probably be impossible, or highly impractical at the very least XD

On topic though I wouldn't be against a staff more geared at combat like the Lightward's Battlestaff (which looks lovely imo), though none of my characters use a combat staff anyway.

What I'd like on legendaries is the option to turn off the foot trail effects, and possibly the projectile effects, that's the only reason I don't use them.

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:Realism in a Legendary ? ;)

I mean, for each legendary, you have a base skin and then visual effects and eventually footprints.

I'm just pointing out base skin, not fitting combat staff.

@joneirikb.7506 said:Realism in a Legendary ? ;)

More like appealing design choices for a change instead of comical, gigantic kiddy toys.

Clarification: Comment was meant as a joke, thus the smily. Personally I'm not a fan of the "comedy legendary" skins in this game, and would like some more realistic looking skins. But come to the conclusion that it won't happen, and all the skins I like are thus "not legendary". Also, I'm kind of happy that we don't get good looking legendary skins, since then I won't have to bother to grind for one!

\m/ ^_^ \m/

Archived