[SUGGESTION]Make a new tonic to transform us in ghosts.

Hitman.5829

• 1 month later...

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:I’m not to that story point yet. But it IS a ghost transformation that works in combat as opposed to a tonic.

Have you completed story yet? if so now you know how awesome that ghost transformation skin looks like its awesome. We need that transformation to be like a watchwork tonic. Please anet I beg you!

Yes, I have completed the story, and I agree it's definitely cooler. Still, I’d prefer a transformation that works in combat over a tonic that doesn’t. If Anet adds the effect to a food like the strawberry ghost, I’d be all over that.

@Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:I’m not to that story point yet. But it IS a ghost transformation that works in combat as opposed to a tonic.

Have you completed story yet? if so now you know how awesome that ghost transformation skin looks like its awesome. We need that transformation to be like a watchwork tonic. Please anet I beg you!

Yes, I have completed the story, and I agree it's definitely cooler. Still, I’d prefer a transformation that works in combat over a tonic that doesn’t. If Anet adds the effect to a food like the strawberry ghost, I’d be all over that.

We have endless combat tonics in the game. They could do it that way. Problem is, you can't mount while transformed. I've stopped using my endless Kodan and Watchknight tonics because it's a hassle to deactivate it before mounting, and often times not possible to use after dismounting due to using the mount engage skill to attack something, thus putting me in combat mode. They could be used in fractals and WvW though. It's mainly open world PvE that makes it too much of a hassle to use them.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@SlateSloan.3654 said:the omnomberry ghost makes such ghost effect, also grants buff for lifesteal and precision

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:Strawberry ghost. Try one.

The strawberry ghost is not even close to the awesomeness of the ghost transformation from story!

That and it's only for 5 lame minutes.

@Wanze.8410 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Aurelian Omenkind.2470 said:Strawberry ghost. Try one.

The strawberry ghost is not even close to the awesomeness of the ghost transformation from story!

try combining it with hylek potions

I do that all the time, but still its not as awesome as the ghost transformation. Those that have seen the story ghost transformation know what it is like, so please stop with the strawberry ghost advice because it is getting ridiculous.

Archived